SERGIO C. OEHNINGER, M.D., Ph.D., ACOG
Ob/Gyn, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Physiology
AFFILIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Current: Extraordinary Academic Position: Adjunct Professor, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Dept. of Ob/Gyn, Reproductive Biology Unit, University of Stellenbosch, Tygerberg, RSA (Oct, 2020)
- Past affiliation (July 1, 2018 – June, 2020): Associate Medical Director, Sher Fertility Institute, NY (425 5th avenue, NY, NY 10016)
- Previous: The Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine, Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI), Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS), Norfolk, VA (7/1988-6/2018).
- Henry Clay Hofheimer II Chair in Ob/Gyn, Professor and Vice-Chairman, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, EVMS (2010-6/2018)
- Director, Division of REI, The Jones Institute for Reproductive Medicine, EVMS (2000-Jan 2017); accomplished over 5,000 IVF births.
- Ob/Gyn Vice Chair for Academic Development, EVMS (January 2017-6/2018)
- Best Doctors in America Award, 2017-2018-2020
- Led Research Projects with $2,266,000 in total funding (1988-2017)
- 412 publications in peer-reviewed journals from 1981-2021, h-index 62, according to the Web of Science
- Co-Investigator in over 25 clinical research trials with Pharma
Comparte en la redes